Wednesday 13 September 2017

Waiting On Wednesday: Turtles All The Way Down


"Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating."

My choice for this week is Turtles All The Way Down by John Green.
Expected Publication Date: October 10th, 2017



Goodreads Summary

Sixteen-year-old Aza never intended to pursue the mystery of fugitive billionaire Russell Pickett, but there’s a hundred-thousand-dollar reward at stake and her Best and Most Fearless Friend, Daisy, is eager to investigate. So together, they navigate the short distance and broad divides that separate them from Russell Pickett’s son, Davis. Aza is trying. She is trying to be a good daughter, a good friend, a good student, and maybe even a good detective, while also living within the ever-tightening spiral of her own thoughts. In his long-awaited return, John Green, the acclaimed, award-winning author of Looking for Alaska and The Fault in Our Stars, shares Aza’s story with shattering, unflinching clarity in this brilliant novel of love, resilience, and the power of lifelong friendship.


Why I'm so excited about this book?


So far I’ve read all of John Green’s books except for Will Grayson Will Grayson and Let it snow. I loved each story and they all made me look at the world a little different. Especially The Fault in Our Stars made me look at my surroundings differently because I COULDN’T SEE THROUGH ALL MY TEARS. But yeah, you get the point. If you haven’t read one single book by him I suggest you immediately grab any book and start reading!! Seriously, you won’t regret it. So as you can see, my excitement for another new book by him is veeeryy biig (might only be topped by my feelings for when Rainbow Rowell finally publishes a new book).

Other books by John Green I reviewed



Looking For Alaska
This review belongs to one of my first on this blog. Therefore pleeeeasseeeee forgive me for the old and gruesome layout of the page.

I'd like to know

What's your WoW today? Have you read any books by John Green and loved them as much as I did? Don't forget to link me up to your post so I can check them out down below in the comments. :)