Tuesday 19 September 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #6: Ten Books On My Fall TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.   

Tatata it’s Tuesday! And finally I decided to join this feature today because I feel like pressuring myself to read this book in the next few months (and I shall be damned if I don’t manage to do so… naaah just kidding, we all know I’ll probably totally ignore this list and just read what falls into my lap anyways). And without further ado, here’s the list consisting of 10 books that I really intend to read, but probably won’t (at least some), this fall.

Oh and by the way!! I’m so excited to share this absolutely beautiful (at least in my eyes) logo for the first time with you guys which I’m going to use for now on for TTT.

#10 VIRALS



Ugggghh. This is probably the only lie on this list (but I’m still hoping that I’m going to actually read this someday so I’m putting it on basically every tbr list I’m putting together until the day I will finally have it on my read shelf). So yeah, those brackets actually sum it up.


#9 NIGHTMARES!



I think I started this book a year ago around Halloween already. But (again because of Uni, somehow it just always has to come between me and reading books for joy) I got sidetracked and never got that far. This year I’m going to read this for Halloween month (in 3 weeks I’ll be going crazy so you’ve all officially been warned now!) and I hope this time I’m going to actually finish it.


#8 REBELLION



During the spring semester at university this year I actually started this already, but gave it up really quickly because I just didn’t have the time to read a book of my choice. I intend to finally finish the The Hundred series this year in order to cover some of the time until the TV series return (btw: can anybody tell me when season 5 will finally be back??).


#7 THE JOURNAL OF CURIOUS LETTERS



The other James Dashner series I haven’t started yet (and hinted at in #5). I got a copy from NetGalley and therefore will read this one soon, too.


#6 THESE BROKEN STARS



Such a beautiful cover! And the synopsis sounds so promising! I’ve waited so long until I finally ordered this book and I hope it’ll live up to everybody’s positive reviews.


#5 THE EYE OF MINDS



This is the first book of one of the two series by James Dashner that I haven’t started yet and are on this list. My plan is to read all of Dashner’s books, or try at least and hope that I like them all, because I love his stories.


#4 CINDER



Cinder is the first book in a series I can’t believe I still haven’t started yet. After over two years on Goodreads and one and a half years blogging I’ve seen great reviews of this series on countless blogs and friends’ shelves.


#3 FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM



One of my favourites movies, even in the entire Harry Potter film franchise. Before I watch it again I’d love to read the script and see how I’d imagine it in my mind and how it captures the movie on paper. And I’ve got the absolutely gorgeous Hardcover at home.


#2 A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN



I read A Court of Mist and Fury last month and I ABSOLUTELY loved it. I think I mention this at every possible point so a lot of you might already know this. ;) Anyways I’m planning on reading this as soon as possible, too. I just still need a little time to process the ending of ACOMAF.


#1 WARCROSS



I bought this book on Saturday and I CAN’T WAIT to start it. As number one on this list you can imagine how excited I am. As soon as I finish The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue I’m going to devour Warcross. I really enjoyed Marie Lu’s Legend series and I hope this will live up to my expectations.



I'd love to hear what you are planning to read this fall! Do we have any books in common or do you want to convince me to read one of the books on my list first instead of Warcross. Link me up to your TTT posts so that I can check 'em out! :) Have a lovely Tuesday xx