Saturday 2 September 2017

Stacking the Shelves #10: The Newest Book Depo Haul Edition


"Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual." It's a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Two weeks ago I went on Book Depository and had this huuuge urge to order books. That’s how I ended up ordering a batch of new books at 1 am on a work night. I do not regret this. And finally they all arrived this week!

The Goodies


   

1. The Eye Of Minds by James Dashner - I'm so excited about this book. I've been meaning to read this series for so long and doing the Down The TBR Hole meme reminded me of that.

2. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas - two weeks ago I read ACOMAF and absolutely LOVED it. Can't wait to find out how it continues with my favourite characters of that world.

3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer - This series sounds so promising, I hope it lives up to all my friends' opinions.

4. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner - Same goes for this one!


I'd like to know

What did you stack your shelves with in the past few weeks? Or are some of your orders still on their way? Link me up to your posts in the comments! :)