Sunday 27 August 2017

Down The TBR Hole #3


This meme created by Lia @ Lost in a Story helps me go through my to-read shelf on Goodreads and sort out the books that I feel no longer belong there. Check out my first post I made in for this meme Down The TBR Hole #1 - there you’ll also find the guidelines about how to do this if you want to join. So let's see which books I can remove from my shelf today.

#21 The Blade Of Shattered Hope



This is the third book in the The 13th Reality series. As I haven’t started this series yet and the first book is on my TBR I’ll remove this as it’s not needed as a reminder.

Verdict: remove from shelf


#22 A Mutiny In Time



This book sounds rather interesting and I haven’t read a lot of time travel books yet. So it’s high time I picked one up, don’t you think? I enjoyed James Dashner’s writing in The Maze Runner series so I might like this one too. And the cover is so beautiful!

Verdict: remains on Goodreads shelf


#23 Ignite Me



This is the third book in the Shatter Me series. As I’ve got the first book still on my TBR I’ll also remove this one.

Verdict: remove from shelf


#24 Peter Pan



I bought this book in Hamburg and I definitely plan on reading this soon.

Verdict: remains on physical TBR


#25 Welcome To Shadowhunter Academy



I’ve got the book Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy which is the collection of all these short stories. One day I’ll read this, but probably not all too soon.

Verdict: remains on physical TBR


#26 The Darkest Minds



The synopsis sounds so promising! And I’ve heard so many great things about this book and of course I love all kinds of dystopian stories. This is a no-brainer and is going to stay on my tbr until I come across my own copy.

Verdict: remains on Goodreads shelf


#27 The Jewel



I’m not quite sure yet if I’m going to actually read this one, but it’s a dystopia so I’m going to keep it on my tbr for a little while longer.

Verdict: remains on Goodreads shelf


#28 The Maze Of Bones



The synopsis sounds a lot like a mix between Endgame and Ready Player One. PLUS it’s by Rick Riordan so I’m going to keep this on my tbr, too.

Verdict: remains on Goodreads shelf


#29 Six's Legacy



So this seems to be a companions book? I haven’t even read the series, although I quite enjoyed the movie I Am Number Four (huge Alex Pettyfer fan here). Maybe I’ll pick up the series one day.

Verdict: remove from shelf


#30 The Return Of Moriarty



Totally unsure about this one. I just don’t see myself reading this anytime soon.

Verdict: remove from shelf


Have you read any of these books? Do you agree with my choices or do you think I should keep any of the books I removed from my tbr? What would you have removed from your shelf? I’d love to hear your thoughts!