Wednesday 15 March 2017

Waiting On Wednesday: But Then I Came Back

"Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by ;Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating."


My choice for this week is But Then I Came Back (This Raging Light #2) by Estelle Laure
Expected Publication Date: April 4th, 2017


 

Goodreads Summary

Eden Jones, a 17-year-old girl, feels lost after surviving a near fatal accident. Unable to connect with her family and friends, Eden forms an unlikely relationship with Joe, a boy who comes to the hospital to visit Jasmine, a friend who may soon be gone forever. Eden is the only person who can get through to Jasmine, but is she brave enough to face a world that’s bigger and more magical than she ever would have allowed?


Why I'm so excited about this book?


I read This Raging Light in January and I absolutely adored the story! It was such a good book to read, although quite depressing, too. I was very lucky to get a copy from NetGalley so that I didn't have to wait until April to finally read how the story went on. And I really loved it! This book makes for such a good read and I can only recommend it to you all! Also, how lovely are those two covers? I can't quite decide which one I like better, but I hope the paperback edition will be the blue one. I'm definitely going to get myself a copy because I adore rereading books that are this good and I want it in my possesion :p


Other books in the series



This Raging Light #1 (My Review)

I'd like to know

What's your WoW today? Don't forget to link me up to your post so I can check them out down below in the comments. :)