Tuesday 28 February 2017

February Wrap Up

Hey there, it’s been awhile since I’ve posted something and I’m sorry about that! I’ve been really busy lately and University started last week again. Also I was sick last week, too, which made it impossible for me to even think about blogging. So here I am back with my punctually monthly wrap up!

I’m really happy with what I managed to read this month, especially in the first two weeks. I got the possibility to read some great books and comics! (And I might have gained an obsession with NetGalley in the process…) I didn’t manage to read all the comics and books I got yet, because as said above: Uni started again. Also known as: the-no-fun-and-no-free-time-to-read-season. Well, it’s certain that I need to get my time management in place because I’ve still got so many reviews to share with you guys and I really want to get to them! Please have a little patience with me :0

I’m nearly done with my Goodreads Challenge and I think I’m going to up the amount of books I’d like to read a little, because a lot of slots are filled with all the Graphic Novels I’m reading / have read. It’s kind of not fair to all my other lovely books waiting to be read, but I just can’t stop reading comics, they’re so great! And I’ve got soooooo many to read, still :3 Oh that reminds me: I finished one of my personal goals for this year already! See below.

Also I’ve seen a lot of great movies this month that I’d love to share my opinions with you and I’m going to watch Logan tonight!!!! I’m really excited about this film! Hmmm what else have I been up to this month? Probably waaayy more than I could tell you here, so I’m just gonna stop babbling and continue with the usual ;)

BOOKS READ


   

1. The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan 4.5
2. Optimists Die First by Susin Nielsen 4.5
3. But Then I Came Back by Estelle Laure
4. Things I Should Have Known by Claire LaZebnik 4.5

COMICS READ


   
1. Harley Quinn Vol 1
2. Superman Vol 1
3. Wonder Woman Her Greatest Battles
4. Superman Action Comics Vol 1

  
5. Ms. Marvel Vol 2
6. Captain Marvel Vol 2
7. Captain Marvel Vol 3

2017 READING CHALLENGES UPDATE


Read 5 Books from my TBR Pile
Progress: 2/5 (40 %)

Read 10 new Comics (TPB)
Progress: 12/10 (120 %)

Flights of Fantasy
Progress: 3/10 (30%)

Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge
Progress: 7/26 (28%)

Blog Recap


In case you missed it here's a recap of this month's posts and Reviews.

❥ I reviewed the super cute story Millie Vanilla's Cupcake Café - Spring Beginnings by Georgia Hill

❥ I read and reviewed my first Green Lanterns Comic (Rebirth Volume 1)

❥ I reviewed The Adventures of Technicality Man by Jessica Meats

❥ I picked Always and Forever, Lara Jean as my Waiting on Wednesday

❥ I reviewed Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins

❥ I made a double review of Batman (Rise of Batmen) & Nightwing (Better Than Batman)

❥ I shared my Comic Haul for Stacking the Shelves

❥ I reviewed Scooby Apocalypse Volume 1

❥ And I finally shared my reviews of A Court of Thorns and Roses and Carry Onby Sarah J. Maas and Rainbow Rowell with you

CURRENTLY WATCHING


    

These are my favourite shows in February. Luckily I’m on the latest episodes of all of them except Agents of Shield (which I started the day before Uni started, what a great idea right? I kind of didn’t keep up with the fourth season, I really don’t know why, but now I’m totally hooked again and still need to catch up some episodes). Riverdale is SO GOOD! Supergirl is exciting because I’m a huge Mon El and Kara fan. The 100 is great, but I’m really going to be upset if I don’t finally get my Bellarke happy ending this season! And I just started Legion which is still a little weird to me, but I like the concept.

I’m kind of scared of The Vampire Diaries series finale on Friday because I really don’t want any loose ends, but I don’t want it to stop either! I’m behind 2 episodes so I’m probably going to “binge-watch” it this weekend. I can’t believe it’s all going to be over :0 Oh and yes: I'm TEAM STEFAN for life! But I still hope that Caroline somehow ends up on The Originals (if you know what I mean) ;)) By the way: That's another series I still have to catch up on an entire season... :0

I'd like to know

So what was your February like? What did you read? Where did you go? What did you experience? Who did you meet? Are you already in total anxiety and denial from your soon-to-come exams? Tell me all in the comments!