Tuesday 31 January 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #5: 10 Comics On My TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.   

Today's topic is Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Comics / Graphic Novels on my TBR. Of course I've got tons, but I decided on showing you these 10 titles on my list. By the way, I'm so glad to finally participate again in TTT. It's been such a long time!

TODAY'S TOP TEN PICKS


    

10. Grayson by Tom King
9. Smallville Season 11 Vol. 1 by Bryan Q. Miller
8. Suicide Squad Rebirth Vol. 1 by Rob Williams
7. The Death of Captain America by Ed Brubaker
6. Superman Unchained by Scott Snyder

    

5. Batgirl Birds of Prey by Julie Benson
4. Batman Rebirth Vol. 1 by Scott Snyder
3. Captain Marvel Vol. 1 by Kelly Sue DeConnick
2. Superman Action Comics (Rebirth) Vol. 1 by Dan Jurgens
1. The Flash New 52 by Robert Venditti / Various

Some of these are already in my shelves and longing for me to finally read them. Others I still have to hunt down when my bank account finally allows it :P


I'd like to know

What are your Top Ten Choices today? Do we have any similar comics on our list? I would love to check out your post, so feel free to leave the link in the comments. Have a great Tuesday! :)