Saturday 28 January 2017

Stacking the Shelves #8: The Second NetGalley Edition


"Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual." It's a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I haven't been on NetGalley very long, but I've definitely requested enough material for this month. (But still, I can't stop myself :0) This week I got some of my favourite Comics on my TBR list and I still can't believe I got approved! THANK YOU DC ENTERTAINMENT!! So without further ado, let's see what I got.

The Goodies


   

1. Batman: Detective Comics Comics, Volume 1 by James Tynion IV (So excited to be reading about Batman in this new take!)
2. Green Lanterns, Volume 1: Rage Planet by Sam Humphries (read and really enjoyed it! My first time reading about Green Lanterns)
3. Nightwing, Volume 1: Better Than Batman by Tim Seeley (already read this in single issues, can't wait to re-read it, one of my favourite characters)
4. Scooby Apocalypse, Volume 1 by Keith Giffen (I LOVE Scooby-Doo, can't wait to read this)


5. Millie Vanilla's Cupcake Cafe by Georgia Hill (I get hungry only thinking about this book and it's the only non-Comic in this batch - Thank you HarperCollins UK! Can't wait to read this)

I'd like to know

What are your feelings toward NetGalley? How do you request books? Are you a rather modest requester or do you request whatever you like to read? If you want to share some of your tactics with me in the comments I'd love to discuss them with you! I'd also love to hear what you added this week to your shelves! :)