Saturday 14 January 2017

Stacking The Shelves #6: The New Year Edition


"Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual." It's a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

It's been such a long time that I shared my newest aditions to my shelves with you guys! But today's finally the day, where I'll proudly present my new lovelies again. Some of the books I got from my parents from their trip to the UK (without me... they just left me at home :0) and some I bought in Rome (since I didn't go to the UK after Christmas, I decided to travel to a new place with a friend instead).

  

The Goodies


  

1. This Raging Light by Estelle Laure (Already read and review coming soon)
2. Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (My first read in 2017 and the review is already up on my blog, go check it out)
3. Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven (I'm so excited about this one, and my mom managed to get me a signed copy!)

   

4. SPQR by Mary Beard (I started reading this at the airport in Rome and it's so interesting to read about ancient Rome)
5. Meet Me at the Cupcake Café by Jenny Colgan (The story sounds so cute and I LOVE cupcakes)
6. Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins (Rebel Belle #2 and I'm currently somewhere in the middle and quite enjoying it)
7. Animal Farm by George Orwell (I've wanted to buy this book for so long and now I've finally got it in my collection!)

I'd like to know

Have you already experienced your first book haul in 2017? Or are you still dreaming about the books you got for christmas? Tell me about your newest additions in your bookshelves or which books are on top of your shopping list :)