Tuesday 31 January 2017

January Wrap Up

Already at the end of January, say what? I had a great month! I basically did nothing. Just lay around the house, read a lot and watched a lot of tv shows. Oh yeah, and I went to Rome for a week, but other than that I was just plain lazy and it was awesome! I love study breaks!

I got to go on a week's vacation with my lovely friend Livia and we visited Rome. It was my first time travelling to Italy for a holiday and I really enjoyed it! The worst thing that happened to us there, was having to decide if we'd eat Pizza or Pasta every single night. Safe to say, I added a few grams to my weight there :P

I think we went to every single tourist attraction you could visit and I fell in love with roman history! What an amazing feeling to actually stand in the colosseum and think about how long that edifice has been standing there.

  

BOOKS READ


   

1. Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff 4.5
2. This Raging Light by Estelle Laure 4.5
3. Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
4. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan 4.5

COMICS READ


    
1. Ms Marvel Vol 1 3.5
2. DC Essential Graphic Novels 2017
3. Mer
4. Hidden Universe Travel Guides: The Complete Marvel Cosmos 3.5
5. The Adventures of Technicality Man

   
6. Green Lanterns Vol 1
7. Batman Detective Comics Vol 1 4.5
8. Scooby Apocalypse Vol 1 3.5
9. Nightwing Vol 1

2017 READING CHALLENGES UPDATE


Read 3 Science Fiction books set in space
Progress 1/3 (33 %)

Read 5 Books from my TBR Pile
Progress: 1/5 (20 %)

Read 10 new Comics (TPB)
Progress: 5/10 (50 %)

Flights of Fantasy
Progress: 2/10 (20%)

Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge
Progress: 4/26 (16%)

Blog Recap


In case you missed it here's a recap of this month's posts and Reviews.

Kicking Off 2017

❥ My first book review in the New Year of Gemina

❥ My New Year Edition for Stacking the Shelves

❥ My review of DC Essential Graphic Novels 2017

❥ My book review of This Raging Light

The NetGalley Edition for Stacking the Shelves

❥ My Graphic Novel Review of Mer

❥ Swissbookworm's First Blogaversary

The Second NetGalley Edition for Stacking the Shelves

❥ My book review of Hidden Universe Travel Guides

My Top Ten Comics for Top Ten Tuesday

INSTAGRAMMING


   
   

CURRENTLY WATCHING


   

I'm currently obsessed with these four series at the most. I was so excited for Riverdale to start because I loved the comics as a child and the season premiere was so good! Shadowhunters season two finally began and Teen Wolf returned too. Can't believe i's already the last season! How am I supposed to coope without Styles in my life? Oh yeah, and I finally started with season one of Supernatural! I've never seen the series in the right order, just episodes here and there. So now I'm finally filling the blanks.

I'd like to know

What were you up to in January? Did you read a lot? Did you have a great start into the new? What TV series or comics are you currently obsessing over? I'd love to talk more about that with you in the comments section! :)