Tuesday 24 January 2017

Blogaversary! Swissbookworm Turns 1

One year ago today, I created this blog with an outburst of excitement. I can’t believe that already twelve months have passed! So much has happened and I’ve met so many wonderful people in the book blogging community.



I don’t know what better way to spend this day than lying in my bed, eating, reading and surfing on other people’s book blogs! That’s exactly what I’m doing (because I’m on study break I can literally do that without feeling bad about it).

In the past year I was able to read so many books and share my reviews here on my personal blog. I’ve joined a few readathons and other bookish events and I can’t tell you guys how grateful I am for this. Although my recent hiatus just came to an end, I’ve got big plans on posts and reviews for this blog and can’t wait to publish them all.

Thank you all for being here! I’m grateful for every single follower, commenter and friend I’ve got in this community!