Wednesday 31 August 2016

My Summer Wrap Up

Hello there! I can’t believe it’s already the end of August. Where is 2016 going? I feel like the past three months just rushed by. I haven’t been all too active (safe to say not at all, actually) and in this post I’d like to tell you guys why and what I’ve been up to.

So in July I had my 20th birthday (whoop, it’ll all go downhill from here, I already have tons of back aches) and the day after that I flew off to Manchester to start my month of interrailing through the UK and Ireland. I had an absolute blast and I still haven’t sorted through the photos and souvenirs although I’ve been back home for about three weeks now. I’m just a very lazy unpacker.

However, all the new books and comics I bought already have their very own new comfy spaces in my bookshelves, so there’s a bright side to this. Tomorrow I’ll be telling you all about my Harry Potter vacation and maybe even more about interrailing itself, but for today let’s stick to the usual wrap up, alright? (I'll be wrapping up July and August together)

BOOKS READ


   

JULY
1. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
2. Am I Normal Yet by Holly Bourne
3. You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour & David Levithan 4.5
4. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella

  

AUGUST
5. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
6. Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell 4.5
7. The Kill Order by James Dashner

READING NEXT



Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling

2016 READING CHALLENGES UPDATE


Goodreads Reading Challenge
Progress 34/30 (113%)

Dystopia Reading Challenge
Progress 7/10 (70%)

Addicted to YA Challenge
Progress 3/3 (100%)

2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
Progress 4/10 (40%)

Flights of Fantasy
Progress 13/10 (130%)

I can't believe that I've already finished my Goodreads Reading Challenge! I thought it would be so hard for me to read even 30 books in the whole of 2016 because of me starting Uni, but I managed to do that even before Uni started! Who knows, maybe I'll reach 50 books like last year. I'm just so glad that I don't feel any pressure anymore about finishing that one.

Blog Recap


In case you missed it here's a recap of this month's posts and Reviews.
I'm Back & Pokemon Indigo League: My return blog post and sign up post for the #ReadThemAllThon
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes Book Review
Ten Books I Read In School for Top Ten Tuesday

INSTAGRAMMING


 

I'd like to know

How has your summer been? Feel free to catch me up on EVERYTHING because I've missed so much during my hiatus. Any new blog recommendations? New books I should be aware of? Posts that I've missed and should check out? What have you been reading lately? Tell me everything in the comments! Seriously, I'd love to catch up with you guys!