Saturday 30 April 2016

April Wrap Up

What a stressful month. I feel like all I've done in April was work, work, work. Oh and maybe train a little, but not much more. It's sad how little freetime I have at the moment and I hope that'll change soon, but at work we've got high season right now and I'm putting in so many extra hours. I feel so exhausted. None the less, I managed to finish three books this month. Also I think I've ever been to the cinema so often in such a short time. There are just too many good movies coming out this year and thank god did I purchase a membership at the cinema. This way I get cheaper entries.

BOOKS READ


  

1. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
2. The Giver by Lois Lowry
3. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

CURRENTLY READING



City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare

2016 READING CHALLENGES UPDATE


Goodreads Reading Challenge
Progress 20/30 (67%)
Flights of Fantasy Challenge
Progress 6/10 (60%)
Dystopia Reading Challenge
Progress 5/10 (50%)

MOVIE & TV SERIES REVIEWS


    




Blog Recap


In case you missed it here's a recap of this month's posts and Reviews.
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff Book Review
❥ Waiting On Wednesday featuring Gemina
❥ My first Movie Review of Allegiant
So Many Books To Read Yet So Little Time
❥ Waiting On Wednesday featuring Tales of the Shadowhunting Academy
A Shadowhunters Week - my first theme week
❥ Day I of #ShadowhuntersWeek with a Book Review of City of Ashes
❥ Day II of #ShadowhuntersWeek with Shadowhunters Season One Review Part I
❥ Waiting On Wednesday featuring The Hidden Oracle
❥ Day III of #ShadowhuntersWeek with 5 LOL Moments in Lady Midnight
❥ Day IV of #ShadowhuntersWeek with Shadowhunters Season One Review Part II
❥ My April Movie Highlights featuring 3 movies I watched this month

INSTAGRAMMING


 

CURRENTLY WATCHING


    

Jane The Virgin Season 2 - Marvel's Agents of Shield Season 3 - Stitchers Season 2 - The 100 Season 3 - The Vampire Diaries Season 7

NEWS AROUND THE BLOG


‣ I've decided to not only post book reviews. From now on I'll also be posting Movie and TV shows reviews because honestly, that's what I spend my time freetime with. I'd love to exchange my thoughts about the things I love with you and hope you're okay with that. This blog is still and always will be a book blog, but now including the cinematic world a little.

I'd like to know

What have you done this month? What have you been up to? How many and what books did you read? Any special blog posts I should still check out if I haven't seen them yet? Let me know! :)