Sunday 24 April 2016

A Shadowhunters Week

Today is a special day. Not only is this my first real post in a long time, but also I'd like to invite you all to join me in spending this entire next week (25th April - 1st May) dedicating it to the awesome fantasy world created by Cassandra Clare. For all of you, who aren't big Shadowhunters fans, don't worry, there'll also be some posts up this week non-related to this topic. But everyday there'll be a new post about my favourite fantasy world at the moment. I've been obsessing over it for two months now (more than before) and I'd like to talk to you guys about it. I hope you guys will join me in this. How you can do that? Either read some books of The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices series or read some short stories by Clare and post your reviews on goodreads or your blog. Or you can talk about the show or anything else related to Cassandra Clare. Either way, just tell me about your thoughts on this franchise. 

WHAT I'VE GOT IN STORE FOR YOU


‣ So my plan is to read all things Clare this week. I've started rereading TMI this year and I want to get ahead on my schedule. So far I reread the first two books in the series and I want to continue. This week my goal will be to read as much as I can (although my time is limited because I'm very busy at work). If you want to join me, just write down your plans for your shadowhunter Readathon this week and I'll be happy to keep up with your process! 

‣ I finally want to talk to you about Shadowhunters the TV series that I absolutely love. My review will be up this week (probably divided into parts because there’s so much to talk about).

‣ There will also be a few fun posts up that I haven’t quite decided on yet. I’m thinking about a 5 LOL Moments in Lady Midnight post and maybe some other fun stuff. If you’ve got any other ideas, please tell me.


WHAT YOU CAN DO


Well, this week is quite spontanious, so it would be great if you'd help spread the word about it! If you do, why don't you use the hashtag #ShadowhuntersWeek either on Twitter or Instagram. That's what I'll be doing. Let as many people know about this week and how they can join, so that we can meet new people and talk about our favourite thing (well at least for this week): Shadowhunters! I'd be happy to see all your book reviews, TV reviews and other posts related to this franchise and I hope you'll link them up. It doesn't matter if they're old posts or new ones! Just show your work and have fun. Maybe you'll even want to participate in the Readathon? You don't have to read only books by Clare, but you can set your own goal. Doesn't matter if it's one short story, or a book or more. Just read! :)

I'd like to know

So starting today, let's do this. Will you join me? I wish you a wonderful shadowhuntery week!