Saturday 26 March 2016

Stacking The Shelves #5: New Found Book Depository


"Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual." It's a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

 

Can you spot my three newest editions on the second top shelf? For the first time I placed an online order with The Book Depository and I was quite nervous. I don't like ordering things online when I don't have secure knowledge of the quality, but I just couldn't resist. I wanted my paperback edition of Lady Midnight and I got it... If you look closely you can see the damage it got during the travel overseas. I was really upset, but now I've calmed down a little and finally started reading this gem. (Book Depository offered me to send a new edition which left quite a good impression. I hope this one will be in top condition when it arrives.) Let's have a closer look at the books I got:

  

1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (I'm so excited about this one! I've waited so long and can't wait to read a new trilogy from the shadowhunting queen)
2. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (Dystopia, what else?)
3. The Host by Stephenie Meyer (I've read this one before and I loved it, now I finally have my own copy and can reread it because it's been years)

I'd like to know

Tell me about your newest additions to your library. Don't hesistate to link up your post in the comment section so that I can check it out. Have you read any of my newest books or are they still on your TBR?