Saturday 30 January 2016

Stacking The Shelves #1


"Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual." It's a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Christmas time is always a busy time. For me it means travelling overseas to England and spending New Year's there. This year I bought so many books like never before. I went to stores like Waterstones, The Works and WHSmith in London, Liverpool and Newcastle and I could barely carry my suitcase on the way home. So let's have a look at all the books I've bought, shall we?


  

All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher, Binge by Tyler Oakley & The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester

   

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, To All the Boys I've Loved before by Jenna Han, P.S. I still love you by Jenny Han & Love Letter to the Dead by Ava Dellaira

   

Four by Veronica Roth, Legend & Prodigy & Champion (The Legend Series) by Marie Lu

 

Homecoming (The 100 #3) by Kass Morgan & Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


Empty Me Out by S.A. Healey (Thanks Daniela Ark for getting me this e-book)


 

In Search of Harry Potter by Steve Vander Ark & Harry Potter Colouring Book by Warner Brothers

I've never had such a bookish New Year! So these are my newest additions to my room (and it was a real problem finding space for them on my shelves). What books have you added to your collection this January?